Can I get a protection order against the violent father of my child if he alone officially rents the house we live in, I am a foreigner, and we are not married?


Yes, if you can prove the grounds necessary for getting an order under the relevant legislation. You do not have to have Israeli citizenship or be married to the father of your child to be entitled to protection for yoursef and your child, and it does not matter if only he is listed on the rental contract.

Main Topic